Wilted Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Gangs and Leaders (MUST READ)
by Kao Ling Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 pm

» Plot Of Rose
by Mama Kaya Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:58 pm

» Rules Of The Rose
by Mama Kaya Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Rules Of The Rose

Go down

Rules Of The Rose Empty Rules Of The Rose

Post  Mama Kaya Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 pm

1. Have fun!!!

1b. The Withered may be any race, but Rozen must be Asian Only!

2. This is a LITERATE role play and should be a minimum of one paragraph posts. BUT, BUT if it is like 2 o clock in the fucking morning and you just HAVE to respond to ONE LAST POST half a paragraph or long sentences are fine.

3. Post at least once in two weeks. If you can't or you will be temporarily off the forum, let the admins know or the muse will be deleted for lack of use.

4. If you have something to say out of character, PLEASE put it in either [] or ()

5. Mature content is allowed, along with m-preg (male pregnancy). Just please say in the topic title if it's adult or not. It should look something like this : Another opening night [muse name] **adult** You can do incest if you really want to but again, put in the title **incest** so people KNOW because not everyone likes it.

5. Mama is not responsible for the quality of his babies performances, he trains them well but some do not listen, some leave the brothel and then come back. come to Mama if you are a client with a complaint about contracting...something...but rest assured MOST ALL of Mama's babies are good boys so there is nothing to worry about. All clients who do not intend to take a baby for their mate MUST wear CONDOMS.

6. First Come first serve, no whining if you didn't get the person you wanted. Fill out your app within three days after making your account. YOUR USERNAME MUST BE THE MUSE YOU'RE PLAYING!!! NOT MikuIsTheBest or something like that. Your muse name should look like these: Akira Ito or Hitomi Sawajiri. be original! No KYO and he is from Dir en Grey, and the muse is the musician. Make up a muse please!

7. We can accept/reject any application. You may re-apply at anytime unless the muse has already been claimed. CHECK THE CLAIMS LIST TO SEE WHO IS AVAILABLE! This means no one using the same model as another person.

8. This is a Yaoi, Yuri and Hetero forum. As such there are some straight people here. please respect that. it does not need to be a sausage fest. Muses of all races are ALLOWED!

9. If you write in any form of Japanese or any other language YOU MUST HAVE SUBTITLES! Not everyone knows the same language as you do.

10. If you have any complaints or suggestions please post them in the suggestions section, IF THEY ARE ABOUT THE BOARD IN GENERAL, DO NOT PM MAMA KAYA!

11. If you want to write with a certain muse, make sure you read that muse's application so you know their history and background.

12. DO NOT POST ANYTHING TILL YOU'RE APP IS ACCEPTED!!! Post at the top of your app 'Roze Blood'. YOU will not be accepted until this is at the top of your pending application!

13. You MUST update your muses app as the storyline progresses! if something happens that changes your muses life forever UPDATE THE APP!

14. ALL whores MUST meet Mama Kaya! you will NOT be allowed to work at Wilted Rose until you meet your employer! Mama loves all his babies and he wants to get to know them all!

Mama Kaya email: MamaKayaLovesHisBabies@yahoo.com

15. This is regarding the children of the forum. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHOTACON OR LOLICON ALLOWED!!! If I find anyone whose muse is sexually active with a muse under the age of 16, I will ban you instantly. No warning will be given. This is an open forum so everyone can see it. DON'T DO IT!!! Same rules apply to the kids. No kid sex! I personally have no problem with it but there are others who are against it here so, to respect them, I'm making it a rule!!

16. Every member must have a thread with Mama! or one of his other muses, this is to ensure future relations and make sure everyone is actively using the forum!!!!!

17. MPREG IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT REQUIRED. YOUR MUSE DOES NOT NEED TO GET KNOCKED UP! PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TELLING ME THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE MPREG OR ARE AGAINST IT. IT IS NOT MY CONCERN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. SO PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR MUSE TO HAVE KIDS BECAUSE IT IS NOT REQUIRED ONLY ENCOURAGED!!!!!!

18. DEATH, it happens here! but this does not mean you can KILL any ones muses! YOU MUST ASK the player and agree to it in a plot. BOTH players must agree on the deaths made.

19. The muse limit for normal members is three, PM Mama Kaya if you want more.

20. NO GODMODDING! NO PERFECT MUSES!

21. PLEASE do not post in accepted applications at ALL! This is only to be approved and moved by STAFF!

22. Pets and Children do NOT need applications. Just make them. But two pets per family.

23. PETS do NOT have human forms! AT all, no! They stay as animals.

24. Pets have ONE ability and that is to have a mental Telepathy link with their master or the family only! Outsiders of the family and such can NOT read the thoughts of the animals nor vice versa.
Mama Kaya
Mama Kaya
Admin
Admin

https://wiltedrose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down